I grew up in the Dolomites and I’ve been put on skis as soon as I could walk. Ski evolved under my feet trough the world of racing until I was 17.
Suddenly I realized that skiing needed to bring me further, somewhere I could entirely express myself. Thats how I started freeskiing and telemarking.
After two years competing in the freeride qualifiers, I am now in the Freeride World Tour, and I am very excited for it!
What attaches me to the mountain is wider than just skiing, it’s also climbing, slacklining and highlining. And it’s all about being part of the beauty of nature.
In between all my passions I also study Sociology at the University of Padova, But the most of the time I try to fulfill my life with great experieces given by what makes me happy.
- Vice Freeride World Champion 2015
- 1st FWT Haines, Alaska
- 2nd FWT Verbier Extreme, Swiss
- 3rd FWT Chamonix Mont-Blanc, France
- 5th FWT Fieberbrunn, Austria
- 5th FWT Vallnord Arcalis, Andorra
- Only female skier in the new movie of Nuit de La Glisse “Don’t Crack Under Pressure” (release November 2015 )
- Qualified for FWT 15
- Awarded as Female Freerider of the Year at the Italian Freeride Awards – Skipass, Modena 2014