I grew up in the Dolomites and I’ve been put on skis as soon as I could walk. Ski evolved under my feet trough the world of ski school then ski racing until I was 17.
After too many gates, skiing needed to bring me further, somewhere I could entirely express and challenge myself again. I started then ski mountaineering with friends and telemarking.
I got again trapped in my competition mode and started competing in the freeride scene. After two years competing in the Freeride World Tour, I again decided for more open spaces and personal achievements at home as well as exploring other mountain cultures.
- Vice Freeride World Champion 2015
- 1st FWT Haines, Alaska
- 2nd FWT Verbier Extreme, Swiss
- 3rd FWT Chamonix Mont-Blanc, France
- Only female skier in the new movie of Nuit de La Glisse “Don’t Crack Under Pressure” (release November 2015 )
- Awarded as Female Freerider of the Year at the Italian Freeride Awards – Skipass, Modena 2014